Sunday, December 23, 2012

rise n' shine christmas bags



"There's a light in your eyes."

That's what John said the night I was making up the items to fill my Christmas goodie bags this year.  Our kitchen and dining room was like what I would imagine Santa's might be... Christmas music playing, little fingers coming in to sneak a bite here and there, twine and yarn strung all over the place...

I could do this for a living.  Don't know that anything would sell, but my-oh-my, would I have fun!

I thought I'd share with you what I included in the Rise 'n Shine Christmas bag:


Mini loaf of Amish White Bread




Mini log of Blackberry Butter


Gingerbread Christmas Tree cookie


I topped it all off with a small bag of Dunkin' Donuts coffee.  Two of the recipes were previous posts, and you can link to them from above.  The other two I'll post soon.  In fact, make sure you have flour, salt, brown sugar, molasses, allspice, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, butter, shortening and eggs on hand.  We'll bake up the gingerbread tomorrow - a perfect Christmas Eve treat!

I hope you're enjoying time with family and friends.  Can't wait to share more with you in the days ahead...

Love to all!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!