Friday, September 20, 2013
high five for friday
I'm longing for the day that I get on to blog and have a new house to announce. The next few High Five for Friday's, I'm going to be crossing my fingers that one of the five "highs" is a new home for the fam.
But until then, this is what I have to celebrate. And, truth be told, I wouldn't change a thing.
High Five for Friday!
1. I had one of the most unexpected surprises from my dear co-workers that included this bracelet with my two favorite words in the world. I can't even imagine life without my sweet friends. And if you can't imagine life without a bracelet like this, visit Lenny & Eva. Beautiful.
2. After nine years, John has returned to Mustang football and Lipscomb. With a 4 and 0 season so far, the Mustang stampede can't be stopped. Man, I love this game.
3. Daniel is full-throttle football, and loves to turn up his jets on the field. A Colt today, a Mustang tomorrow. Needless to say, our blood runs purple and gold.
4. I'm not big on doing too much stuff for the sake of "looking younger," but I do want my makeup to stay put after I've taken the time to put it on. I've tried a lot of primers, and even though this doesn't advertise itself as such, it acts just like one. I wouldn't be without it!
5. One of those unique, fun gifts from the cool toy section at Cracker Barrell, these drinking straw "glasses" have given us a ton of laughs. And, yes. I'm certain we're breaking every table manner rule in the book.