I will ask for your patience over the next weeks as I post less frequently. If all goes well, our house that went up for sale just last week already has a contract with the intent for us to be out by the month's end. I have a feeling any spare moments - which are few and far between these days - will be spent packing. I have so many posts I desperately want to write, but I have to keep my priorities in check. This is like therapy for me, so it's going to be tough. I'll do my best to get as many up as possible! Until next time, happy cooking!
makes six servings
- 9-oz package refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 cup broccoli flowerets
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. pimento, chopped
- 6-oz jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 1/2 tsp. fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- sliced black olives to taste
- fresh Parmesan cheese (optional)
~ Cook tortellini according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cool water.
~ Combine tortellini and remaining ingredients, except tomatoes and cheese, in a large
~ Cover and refrigerate 4 to 6 hours to blend flavors.
~ When ready to serve, add tomatoes and toss lightly. Garnish with cheese, if desired.
Recipe from Gooseberry Patch, Big Book of Holiday Cooking