I hope everyone has a great weekend planned. I'm crossing my fingers I can spend some quality time in the kitchen in between trying to figure out what to do with our house. We're looking to move, and so lots needs to be planned and considered. At any rate, enjoy a restful two days, and now... how about a High Five for Friday!!!
1. Charley's underground fence was on the blitz earlier in the week, so we had to do the
crate thing until it was fixed. This is Luke being empathetic.
2. Daniel has been in football camp all week. We've put flag football behind us, and it's on
to pads. He. Is. Pumped. (not sure about mom)
3. We can't get enough of Sonic's 1/2 price shakes after 8:00. We have a fantastic location
right across from church... best customer service, ever! We've hit it most Wednesday
nights this summer, usually with several friends to join. So fun! Chocolate-Covered
Strawberry and Coconut Cream Pie are my faves for now.
4. I'm not sure how I didn't know about Wet 'n Wild's Megalast before a month ago. The
top left, Candy-licious, is what I'm wearing now. With the wide pro-brush, it goes on
super-quick and lasts super-long. Way out-performs some of the others I have in my
stash and for only $1.99. I'm looking forward to trying the one on the right, I Need a
Refresh-Mint. (photo by Gorjess Nails)
5. The highlight of the week was this year's Vacation Bible School, Creation. Monday
through Wednesday nights we got to spend valuable time with these sweet children
talking about the wonder of God's fascinating world. The hearts of young ones, so
innocent and open... they teach me lessons daily.
"And then God looked over all that He had made, and He saw that it was good."