Friday, July 19, 2013

high five for friday



Crazy how another Friday is already here.  I'm excited about this one.  The four of us are heading to Fall Creek Falls for a night in a cabin and to pick up the youth group from camp. I've heard it's beautiful.  And I'm really looking forward to (hopefully) clear skies and at least a million stars! They're not nearly as bright in the city... something I really miss, not living in "Smalltown, IN."    

I hope everyone has a great weekend planned.  I'm crossing my fingers I can spend some quality time in the kitchen in between trying to figure out what to do with our house.  We're looking to move, and so lots needs to be planned and considered.  At any rate, enjoy a restful two days, and now... how about a High Five for Friday!!!


1. Charley's underground fence was on the blitz earlier in the week, so we had to do the 
    crate thing until it was fixed.  This is Luke being empathetic.

2. Daniel has been in football camp all week.  We've put flag football behind us, and it's on 
    to pads.  He. Is. Pumped.  (not sure about mom)

3. We can't get enough of Sonic's 1/2 price shakes after 8:00.  We have a fantastic location 
     right across from church... best customer service, ever!  We've hit it most Wednesday 
     nights this summer, usually with several friends to join.  So fun!  Chocolate-Covered 
     Strawberry and Coconut Cream Pie are my faves for now.

4. I'm not sure how I didn't know about Wet 'n Wild's Megalast before a month ago.  The 
    top left, Candy-licious, is what I'm wearing now.  With the wide pro-brush, it goes on 
    super-quick and lasts super-long.  Way out-performs some of the others I have in my 
    stash and for only $1.99.  I'm looking forward to trying the one on the right, I Need a 
    Refresh-Mint. (photo by Gorjess Nails)

5. The highlight of the week was this year's Vacation Bible School, Creation.  Monday 
    through Wednesday nights we got to spend valuable time with these sweet children 
    talking about the wonder of God's fascinating world.  The hearts of young ones, so 
    innocent and open... they teach me lessons daily.  


"And then God looked over all that He had made, and He saw that it was good."
Genesis 1:31


 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!