Wednesday, June 5, 2013

wednesday wisdom - go green!



Today's wisdom tidbit?  You need this pan.  Now.  That's it.  That's all I have to say. 

 

Just kidding.  

By now, you have to know I don't have that little to say about anything... but, seriously.  You really need this.  I would have never imagined what a work-horse it is.  

Ever.

I received this "As Seen on TV" gift for Christmas.  I am such a sucker for those things.  Not really while I'm walking through the aisle and looking at the item for the first time, but if I sit long enough in front of the TV and watch the info-mercials, I can totally convince myself I need whatever it is they're selling.  Thankfully, John can be somewhat of a sceptic, which balances me perfectly (and saves us all kinds of money).

This is different, though. 

I purposefully whisked and cooked two eggs with a splash of water for too long (notice the browned edges, the bottom is even more-so) to show you how well this thing works.  There is no non-stick spray on the pan, no oil of any kind, no bits of teflon to get scraped off into the food, just a dry, heated, perfect surface.  I mean, look, folks.  Eggs.  Eggs, of all things, come out without thinking twice.  This is my omelet go-to, and I can't wait to show you the crepes. Everything turns out beautifully every time. 


So buy the 10-inch OrGreenic saute' pan in the next ten minutes and receive a set of Ginsu knives for just ... 

Sorry.  I couldn't pass up doing that.  Don't ya'll remember those?  Wow.  That just really took me back. 

At any rate, if you're interested, you can learn more about this favorite here.

It's SO easy being green! 

*These thoughts are only my opinion.  I was not compensated for this review.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!